Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Friday, March 07, 2008

Scrabulous, indeed


Mum and I have been playing a friendly international game of Scrabble on the internet, and low and behold, I thrashed her! This is unheard of in our family. To put this in context:
  • Mum has pretty much memorised all the 2 letter words
  • she has been playing for decades
  • she has been playing every week for years.

I just couldn't miss this opportunity to gloat for a bit. Next game will be an entirely different story I'm sure...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for winning at Scrabulous - walk on air with that one.

Myf

Anonymous said...

I've got to say Mia, that 402 is a very good score. Well done. I do love Scrabulous. I think the 2 letter words suck. But that's just because I don't have them down pat. Arhh.
Dale