Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Now I realise how bad Melbourne's weather truly is

The sultriness has gone and left behind it sweet warm nights and gentle sunny days, without the need for baby powder or Frizz Ease. The weather here is divine right now, and no one told me it would be this way. I know they don't like the humidity here but I can't believe more people don't rave about how warm the weather is here. Summer was hot and sunny, as summer should be. The start of fall is turning out to be sunny with crisp mornings and cloudless skies. The weather stays the same all day: no nasty surprises!

I know that come winter I will be a snivelling mess of shivers, and this may have been a mild summer, but I guess I am just relieved that it was warm and not a Vancouver or London summer, for example, where you need to purchase a picture of the sun and go to solariums to avoid SAD and to get enough Vitamin D.

No comments: