Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Burger odyssey: update

Well let's cut to the chase. We've been having a burger a week. I haven't even bothered looking at a McDonald's because every restaurant - including Asian, $40 mains and Mexican restaurants - have some kind of burger on the menu. They are nigh on impossible to avoid. And let's face it there is atleast a day week when you feel like ripping into one. So we do. I am doing what every good American does and am living in denial and taking supplements instead to deal with my dietary deficiencies.

The weight is under control thanks to the YMCA and walking home from work, and Jus bought a fairly fancy bike and christened it by riding around the entirety of Manhattan island. So all that ice cream blubber slid off and I can fit in most of my pants again.

Note: my cousin Jade just gave birth a few weeks ago to Merric and is back into all her pre-pregnancy clothes already. I admire the discipline. Check out her baby boy. Divine!

No comments: