Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Friday, April 11, 2008

Please watch for manatees

Am in Miami at an 'information architecture' conference. Flew in last
night on a hellish Delta flight -air travel really is the pits here: 1
hour delay ok the tarmac, no food, no entertainment, surly staff- and
now in delicious 28c, soft humid weather. The warm sun on my face is
almost a religious experience after this long NY winter.

I'm staying with an old work colleague who I've become buddy buddy
with, and she has a home here set on a lush grassy block with coconut
palms, mango trees and an outdoor shower.

Me with my cough, I feel like a consumptive who's been sent to warmer
climes to recuperate.

1 comment:

Boris said...

I've seen you eat. "Consumptive" seems a very apt adjective.