Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Celebrity sighting #27, 28 and 29

I haven't been keeping up with my spotting.

In the LES wandering down the street I saw Kathryn Erbe, who you may know better as Detective Goran's partner on Law & Order Criminal Intent.

In the East Village I was buying underwear and so was Patricia Clarkson, who is just as striking in real life as on screen. She was in the recent release Married Life with Pierce Brosnan, and used to be in Six Feet Under as the alternative aunt, among other things.

Then last night Hugh Grant walked into the restaurant we were dining at in the LES. (No explanation required for him, I take it.) He was shorter than I expected and looked exceedingly like an English academic from Maida Vale.

No comments: