Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Whirlwind week

So last week I was asked to do the kind of project pitch I dream
about: redesign the Xbox website. I spent the weekend getting up to
speed with xbox live, the wii and playststion 3. On Monday I walked
the rest of the team through our ideas, Tuesday we flew to Seattle to
Microsoft HQ to pitch our concepts, Wednesday we flew back damn
excited about the opportunity. Hopefully we'll hear back next week and
get the green light.
Returned to NYC and Lisa, who I worked with at Seek, and her architect
boyfriend, Ben, had just arrived. It was fabulous to catch up and
gossip and talk web and travel and sport. Lisa was my sport buddy at
Seek: we used to go swimming at lunch time, dance class and running
after work. They are hoping to move here and it would be really
awesome to have them around. Fingers crossed for their job interviews.

3 comments:

Jennifer Henry said...

Good luck, Lisa and Ben! Am happy to add to the pool of collective knowledge when it coms to wording you guys up on how to fly through those E3 'exams"!

See you over here before you know it.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of you the other day in Chadstone when three WII promotions people were standing on balance boards with consols in front of screens trying to demonstrate the benefits of WII fit. I just don't get it. I just don't get it!!

Anonymous said...

That's so funny because last night I spent an hour on the European Wii site reading all about WiiFit and concluding that if I was ever to buy a scale with a BMI calculator then I may as well buy a Wii Fit and get all the games and exercises with it too!



It has a very Zen website, almost culty, almost 'we're living in the future' feel to it. Talk about aspirational.

http://ms2.nintendo-europe.com/wiifit/enGB/

Mia