Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Friday, July 18, 2008

About Face

I have gone from hating manicures to loving them in the space of a
couple of months. I thought they were painful, pointless and petty.
But i'm wondering now if I just had a few unlucky experiences with
shonky nail aestheticians (one of the names I've come across.) there's
a joint next to the office where it's $10 and I've actually gone there
with a colleague for a meeting. Hard to take notes but we walk out
with manis that last for weeks. Not petty at all, right?

Btw it's 11.27pm and 31c outside. Another heatwave. 35c tomorrow and
30+ all week. Oy vey. Bought a fan and haven't worn closed shoes for
weeks. One extreme to another.

No comments: