Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Friday, July 25, 2008

via Songza



An old fave (Japanese electro pop song called 'Paris Hilton' replete with chicken noises, how can it be bad?) that I dug up on Songza, a website that lets you search for songs and just play them, free, then and there. Don't ask, can't be legal.

Lyrics, to wit:

Shake your body body Move your body body Jump your body body Shake your body body Paris Hilton!

Go ahead! Say What?

I'm the richest party dumb girl

Would you like to look at my sex tape?

Natural beauty, photogenic

Always ready to pose for nice shoots

Put my puppy Chanel dress

He sleeps Louis Vuitton bag

Silver spoon, champagne bath

Mom! I want that one, please!

No comments: