Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

ID4

So on Friday its Independence Day and I have Thursday off too. And because Jus and I haven't quite adjusted to the US holiday schedule we have not planned a getaway. Four days off and no plan! I'm beside myself. Tonight I'm going to be scouring the interweb for last minute flights to anywhere and cruises to the closer Caribbean islands. If it all goes to pot we'll end up on an Amtrak train to Philly or in a rental car touring the Carolinas and staying in crappy motels.

Who knows from where my next post will be? Crossing fingers its not from 15th Street.

Happy July 4, patriots.

1 comment:

Jennifer Henry said...

Hey, hear that you are actually in 15th st this w-end, and hope that it wasn;t too bad. I am actually a fan of enjoying the city when it's not so crowded - the Co-Op was empty this morn!