Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The New Yorker sold my subscription details



And you should see the crazy junk mail I now get. In a land of excess, as you can imagine, the junk mail knows no bounds.



Sure, I love getting mail from Bebe Neuwirth, but the million charities, crappy coupons and hassling for other subscriptions is turning me into the world's best recycler.

$1 an issue for The New Yorker though. Hard to be cranky for long.

Jus and I are addicted to the cartoon caption contest. We try and enter each week, though its a real test of brevity and lateral thinking. If we're ever a finalist you can be sure I'll be emailing everyone I know and their six month old babies to vote for us.

No comments: