Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Oh, the headache

We had our work Christmas party last night. So, natch, today I feel disgusting, and keep having flashbacks of stupid dance moves.










The music was brilliant. We had an over zealous DJ who switched tracks every minute but he just kept the hits pumping.

The one benefit (oh there may be more) of living in the US is that they are not afraid to let the RnB and hip hop run wild and they embrace the old school with fervour.

So there was 100 people dancing to Bel Biv Devoe's Poison, Bobby Brown's My Prerogative and MC Hammer, and Britney's Toxic and Beyonce's everything. And I was in the middle thrashing my hair around loving it.


No comments: