Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Monday, May 28, 2007

Celebrity Sighting #1


Well that didn't take long.

Mum and I walked down to Greenwich Village today, then across to the East Village and St Mark's Place. We were taking a breather in Tompkins Sq marvelling at the squirrels when that dude from Entourage , Adrian Grenier, walked past, all cas in jeans and a grey t-shirt, with his girlfriend clinging on to him for dear life, and a couple of her friends chatting away. (So he had an entourage of 3 girls, which I thought was kinda funny.)

We made eye contact and I had one of those dumb 'Hang on, don't I know you?' expressions on my face, I'm sure. Even mum was raising her eyebrows and trying to nudge me. She said,"Those eyes really are stunning." He looked totally normal, but she's quite right.


It's 1.30pm and in a bid to stay awake I'm going food shopping. This should be interesting.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Adrians girlfriend look like this?
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=398437

Anonymous said...

Hmm, could have been, though I don't recall her being anything particularly special. Can't say I was really looking ;) Who is this chick and how are you so up with the celeb matchmaking?

Anonymous said...

Well, he was kind of seeing a close friend of mine, so that is why it is of interest.... otherwise, I wouldn't really care... It would be important to know if it wasn't her though.

Anonymous said...

Ah, I see. I hope it was her then! :) I can't imagine he'd be gadding about with someone else and have all her friends in tow. Maybe check if they were in the East Village yesterday. Let me know!

Anonymous said...

I will let you know. She isn't my friend. What's happening is that he told my friend that he is trying to be a bit more serious to see how it would go with that girl I showed you. So if it is her, then he is telling the truth. If it isn't her, then he has either broken up with her, or he is not telling the truth, or things have changed very recently. Hense why it mattered if it is her or not. Thanks for your help!

Anonymous said...

Could it have been this girl instead?
http://www.adriangrenier.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=241&pos=15