Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Monday, May 07, 2007

Goodbye Perth




We had a great feast of a lunch at dad & Sally's on Saturday, where we caught up with the Morin clan - Al (aka The Treelopper) and Narelle la fiancee , Onnie and Jamie the new squeeze , Cass, Jacques - too.


Sitting outside in the 'you have to sink a bore to get a garden like this' outdoor room, we had champagne, speeches and so many courses. I think that will be the last time I sit in garden that established and lush at someone's house for about 2 years. Everyone's gardens here are shadows of their former selves and quite pale (literally) in comparison. Thanks everyone for squeezing us in without much notice for a goodbye hug , and thanks dad & Sal for hosting! Twas delicious and fun and all too quick.
See you all stateside next time: no excuses with Cass's travel agency at hand.
(And yes, I did skip my usual Bloody Mary on the flight over. I slept the entire way - barely touched my plane meal and didn't watch one movie. Jus found it highly amusing. Ain't as young as we used to be...)

No comments: