Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Snack size










  1. The jury is still out on melatonin. Yes I feel asleep before 2am but did I finally just get tired? The trial continues ce soir.
  2. Had a very thorough look around Brooklyn this morning. Awesome public library (designed like an open book) and botanic gardens (with a special fragrance garden for the blind). Certainly some cool and quaint bits but there is a mental hurdle in having to cross that river...too early to consider becoming 'Bridge & Tunnel' folk?

  3. There is a moving company here called Schleppers. Funny.

  4. Went to The Bodies exhibition today, which was brilliantly informative but, strangely, grossed me out. I think it was seeing the diseased versions of organs that did it. And those sagittal disections ie when they SLICE THE BODY UP LIKE A LOAF OF BREAD into 1 inch pieces and suspend all the pieces in a row so you can see how it fits together. Yeah, I think that's what did it.

  5. Front cover of the Village Voice today features the biggest roundest botty I have ever seen, and goes in depth about the love of the 'badonkadonk' (i kid you not) and mags devoted to them. A very educational day all in all.

No comments: