Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Saturday, May 12, 2007

May 24 is it

Mum and I are booked! We fly out May 24 and our first stop is California to see my cousin Jade, who lives there with her boyfriend, Eric, and the Bump. Can't wait to see her and give her belly a kiss! We then fly to NYC on Sunday 27 May, and I'll aim to start work around 6 or 7 June.
I started packing today and it feels weird.

My To Do List is enormous (lots of checkboxes yet to be ticked) to extricate myself from the country with the house purchase, finances, tax etc etc all in order. I'm getting stressed, and the thought of having 2 months without Jus or mum is also starting to make me a little anxious. I'm sure it will be fine once I'm there but the unknown feels daunting today.

Actually, my friend, Ange, introduced me to a colleague of hers who is also going to NYC the same time we are as her husband has also landed a role at Razorfish. Talk about small world! So we'll be staying in the same apartments when we first arrive and can stumble through the first weeks together.

No comments: