Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Monday, May 07, 2007

Sunday session



Jus, mum and I had a good ol Aussie barbecue on Sunday with Graeme, Sue, Liam and Jess, where I topped up my lamb quota before I head to Beef World. Jess is about to head out on her own adventure with some girlfriends: a few weeks in Europe and a couple of years in the UK. Shaun is about to set off driving around Australia for 2 years with 3 mates in their 2 4WDs, replete with surfboards, fishing gear and the tools of their various trades. And Liam is on the rollercoaster that is year 12 with both his siblings out of the house, finally! So all sorts of journeys being taken in 2007...


Beautiful afternoon in Fremantle sitting out in the sun, looking down on the Swan. Thanks for a delightful way to top off the weekend Wallises!


No comments: