Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I have officially made it




All my career dreams have been realised: a headhunter contacted me today. I don't know how they found me, or how they're aware of what I do, but there they were. What next in this crazy town?
(Random photo from Hell's Kitchen and Grand Central Station)
I should make it clear that I said a polite thanks but no thanks, given that I had just arrived and was loving my current employer. It was for a consulting firm...someone at work mentioned that other firms are swooping on Razorfish people who might be toey given the Microsoft merger.

1 comment:

bwolper said...

Congratulations!! Tell us more about this new opportunity in you life.