Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sunday





Went to the Natural History Museum today, was great refuge from the 36c day. Inspiring atronomy show (they must get so frustrated by the Creationist's stronghold of this country) and whimsical exhibit on mythical creatures. Steeled myself and went into the Frogs! exhibition. I was cool for the first 5 minutes but then their revoltingness began to shine through. Nothing in there endeared them to me, in fact, I saw enough freaky specimens and freeaky descriptions to freak me out even more. Poison ones, ones that latch onto you, ones thar carry their tadpoles around on their back for months at a time... they just keep getting grosser in my eyes.
Such a cool musuem.

1 comment:

juzzy n said...

Good to see that you are facing your fears meesy, perhaps next time a dry creek bed campsite turns into a sea of frogs emerging from the sand after the sun goes down, you will react slightly less hysterically