Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

4 more sleeps til Jus gets here


F1020008.jpg
Originally uploaded by Meesy
Off to a yoga class tonight to distract myself from Scrubs and Will & Grace (its like I only have 2 channels on my telly, instead of 1000+) and to get some exercise happening. Have been doing nothing except walking to work and the odd dance class, and I'm starting to feel like boneless chicken nuggets.
Which reminds me that KFC have started to market 'boneless chicken wings'. You can actually get a Boneless Variety Bucket. Mmm mmm. Some finger lickin' science fiction. Straight out of Oryx & Crake.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

its called a boneless hot box out here. no kidding.