Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Thursday, August 02, 2007

We deliver anywhere





I just remembered as I paid my Chinese takeout guy who has been banned from the building now for leaning his bike against the doors and infuriating the doorman...the other week when I went to see an outdoor film in Bryant Park there were people picknicking who ordered delivery to their rug. There were delivery dudes, tiptoeing through the crowd of thousands, on their mobile phones being talked in, plastic bag swinging. I couldn't believe they would take that order.
BTW my favourite TV commercial at the moment starts, "Obsessing over celebrity is wrong. Unless that celebrity is bacon." Its an ad for Wendy's. Hee hee.

No comments: