Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

well i'm finally on Facebook...

...but I'm not sure how many of these virtual identities I can support. I'll end up spending so much time online updating my various profiles that I'll have no extra-curricular activity to update them with.

Facebook's applications are compelling though. I just spent an hour trolling through a world map clicking all the places I've been, for the thrill of it, and because Trip Advisor made it so easy. There are so many little widgets and tools that each need an hour to configure...I can see how time just slips by on this thing.

Interesting pics people post as their profile shot. Just as fascinating as the avatar images.

Anyway, 'friend me', or whatever the term is to invite me to be another notch on your Facebook belt ;)

No comments: