Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Sunday, August 12, 2007

On no, my iPhone got stolen!

The irony is that earlier in the day I took a photo of a street art poster declaring 'oh no i lost my iPhone'. And then someone helped themselves to mine. It was in my bag in a bar and when I popped to the loo I forgot to take the bag with me. Or I may have left it in a taxi. (I called taxi lost property and apparently last night "Nothing was handed in, in the whole city." Amazing: can you really imagine in a city this size that nobody forgot something in a back of taxi?)

This supports my theory that nothing worthwhile happens after 4am on a night out. I should have been tucked in bed. Stupido! Expensive mistake :( and I was in love, too.

So the Filofax is back. Perhaps its was seeking revenge and plotted this all along.

I think I'll save up and get another phone once we have a new apartment and friggin contents insurance.

7 days til Justin comes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh noes. hmm, stick with the filofax, mia.

Rob said...

Noooooooo! Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all (like us Aussies!)