Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Saturday, June 09, 2007

1-800-REALITY


Jus notes that The Age recently posted a clip of The Poo's kittens v cougars dating show. Just remember where you heard about it first, people!


















And for all of those too shy to leave comments because you can't think of anything pithy enough and don't want to expose your mediocre wit, grow some balls!

Four things to keep in mind:
  1. I am likely to be the only person who reads it

  2. If you're concerned about the off chance that someone else does read it, then post an anonymous comment and leave a reference or nickname that only I will understand. Secret signal style. Mysterious, ooh.

  3. The internet is full of crap content. Don't be left out.

  4. I live for the comments. They are the first thing I check when I come home from work. (Well after I check what time Will & Grace is on. I have become an addict.)


Random photos of views from the office and miscellany. Mum and I went to the Waverly "I hungry" Diner for breakfast today, my fave diner in all of NYC. Pancakes and Canadian bacon and cranberry juice and bottomless peppermint tea later, we're back on the couch rustling up energy for some museum action.

Don't you feel better now that Paris 'Cry Baby' Hilton (aka known as the 'Wailbird' at the NY Post) is back in the slammer?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i read the comments...

Anonymous said...

I read comments AND I HUNGRY. Trust you smoked a pickle for me.