Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Friday, June 22, 2007

Celebrity Sighting # 8


Well my definition of celebrity is getting thin. Perhaps I should amend this to 'someone I've seen on a screen'. This is not going to cause the kind of stir that Jocelyn Wildenstein created: I had no idea her legion of fans spread from solicitors to developers. Who knew her appeal?

So this week I crossed paths with the actress who played Ross's wife's girlfriend on Friends. Susan, I think the character's name was. Hmm, scraping bottle of barrel or legit celebrity? You be the judge. Personally I thought she was memorable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she would be so much more impressive if she had enough plastic surgery to look like a cat.