Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Saturday night doo do doo do doo do doo





Mum left this afternoon: got in the blue shuttle van and disappeared into the honking, steaming street. So tonight is my first night alone for a month and I'm doing a Delicious Night In. This is also the first time I've been in the new apartment awake for more than 10 minutes since i moved in on Wednesday, so I'm jujing. A scented candle is burning (Jodie, this is me applying your baby calming move), flowers are in the hoky vase, I've hidden all the corporate housing tchochkes in a cupboard, I've bought a bottle of wine, I Tivo'd a whole bunch of Scrubs and Will & Grace, I've ordered Chinese takeout, and I've got the ugg boots on. Oh my god its my ultimate night in New York city! You can take the homebody out of the ugg/cable/takeway/sauv blanc vortex, but you can't take the ugg/cable/takeway/sauv blanc vortex out of the homebody.

No comments: