Twitter badge

What music I'm listening to...

Flickr badge

www.flickr.com
Meesy's items Go to Meesy's photostream

Friday, June 22, 2007

Forget melatonin...

The melatonin certainly helped me fall asleep but it didn't relaly keep me asleep. I keep waking up at 6am, which, as anyone who knows me well can attest, is not the usual time I like to stir. But the best dreams are the ones you have after waking up and drifting off again, so I'm not complaining.

Nifty Uni of Penn students have come up with Insomnia Cookies, which are delivered warm to your door (free delivery if you spend $5+, and who wouldn't?) in the middle of the night. This is one of those ideas that someone, YOU!!!, should steal and do in Melbourne: picture one of these joints opening up near the Melb Uni colleges, or in QVB....goldmine.

This time next year you could be rich.

4 comments:

Rob said...

"insomnia" cookies baked by "students". Sounds interesting!

Anonymous said...

Freshly baked milk and cookies??? That is so GCF. Are students in Manhattan really as wholesome as all that? Or is there a secret menu containing the no-doz studded and other special cookies that students really want to order in the wee small hours?

Anonymous said...

what's "GCF"?

. said...

not to mention 1800 Weedeliver !
Seriously.